What do you love the most about your job as a Copywriter?
- I love that I can use my skills to create something meaningful. Words have the greatest power, you just have to know, in which order to use them.
In your opinion, what are the main skills and personality traits a good copywriter should have?
- In my opinion, a good copywriter should have good writing skills, and the understanding of grammar do’s and don'ts wouldn’t hurt also (yes, some of my friends call me grammar nazi). The ability to adapt and put yourself in your target audience’s shoes is also a crucial skill. But most importantly, a good copywriter must have thick skin, because naturally, everyone wants to express their opinion about what you have written. All-in-all, a good copywriter is someone who is a nice person to collaborate with.
Where do you get your inspiration from?
- From everyday life and the world around me!
Do you like working more from home or from the office and why?
- I definitely prefer working from the office – although it’s sometimes not the easiest to concentrate, I like to interact and collaborate with my teammates face-to-face. It’s the best way to change thoughts and come up with new cool ideas. My favorite part of the day is having lunch together :)
But I also like the opportunity to work from home whenever needed.
How do you keep yourself on track and motivated?
- I’m most motivated and on track when I know that my work is being evaluated and I’m a happy puppy when my writings create value for our customers :) But I also like to learn from failures – sometimes the mistakes you make are the best driving force.
It’s also important to me that my work life and personal life are well balanced.