Updated: Mar 2, 2022
What does your typical day look like?
- Well, I usually don't plan out my day by the hour as my nature of work demands me to be quite flexible. But every Monday, I make an extensive task list for the week and try to divide my time as best as I can. The only thing that is certain in my day is our 3pm almond croissant from the cafe downstairs ;)
How are you finding a good balance between work and personal life?
- I try to follow the work-hard-play-hard moto :) I am fully focused on my work during the day but try to switch off in the evenings and week-ends. During the cold winter months, you can find me from MyFitness, usually early morning before my work-day starts, but as soon as the days get lighter and spring comes, I am a daily runner in Pirita.
I also have great friends with whom we have Wednesday bingo nights and week-end dinners together. So these are the main things that take my mind off work.
Where do you get your inspiration from?
- I am inspired by the people around me. It is inspiring to have idols, but I always look up to the people I choose to surround myself with. I guess the saying is true: that show me your friends, and I’ll show you your future.
Do you like working more from home or from the office and why?
- Mostly the office, but I do enjoy spending Fridays at home. Going to the actual office space is good because it is easier to solve problems that come up during the day. A home office is good for peace and quiet and concentrating on bigger tasks.
But it is crucial for me to have great colleagues and have fun (which we have:) ) so I am definitely the kind of person who would not enjoy working 100% remotely.
What's The Strangest Thing In Your Refrigerator? Why?
- I guess frozen grapes? Not really strange, but my friends are always surprised, and I have not met many people who have thought of freezing them :) But definitely try, they are delicious!